competitive hourly rate, monthly bonus incentives, full benefits, paid PTO & more.
Internal Number: 2418-115
DENTAL HYGIENIST – Waterside of Venice, FL
Sign-On Bonus of $5,000
Student Loan Repayment Program $10,000
Join our certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK! Are you looking for a new dental family? We have an opportunity for a friendly, patient-centered individual to join our team. Making a difference each and every day is what we do at The Gentle Dentist Practice!
Our teams serve our patients by building valuable relationships, providing excellent dentistry and a range of services to suit the needs of the community.
If you are looking for a Full-Time opportunity to be a part of a well-established and successful dental practice, consider scheduling a confidential appointment with us today.
We are seeking a Dental Hygienist to work in a fast paced, well established dental office. You must enjoy working with all ages of patients and educating them on how to have a healthy and beautiful smile. **NEW GRADS welcome to apply**
We follow all CDC protocols with regards to COVID and provide all the PPE, Daily Health Checks, and training to keep you safe and healthy.
We have what makes you smile!
• Competitive compensation with performance incentives
• Hygiene coaching and mentorship through our Mentor program
• Keep your clinical skills up to date with various CE's offered throughout the year and through our mentor program
• Saving for retirement with a best-in-class 401K plan with employer match
• Paid time off program from day 1
• Paid Holidays from day 1
• Free uniforms
• Free dental insurance for full time team members and a discount for legal dependents
• Health and Wellness plans to keep you and your dependents healthy which includes medical, dental, vision, free life, and other policies.
• Internal wellness program with opportunities for education and prizes for participation
• Participate in group and individual charity initiatives in your community
• Busy, fast paced friendly team atmosphere
Sound interesting? We'd love to speak with you today!
Certified Great Place to Work
Drug Free workplace, equal opportunity employer
AARP Hiring Pledge
Veteran's Hiring Pledge
You want to work with the best organization, and we want to work with the best providers. Therefore, all candidates must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida with no board reprimands or issues and have valid X-ray license.
Join our growing family! With 45 locations in 6 states, 2 divisions (specialty and general dentistry) and 500 team members, we have a lot to offer! Our offices are staffed with highly skilled individuals who truly care about our patients and the field of Dentistry. Our team carries out its mission to improve lives by providing an exceptional patient experience through comfortable, quality dental care at an outstanding value.
Interested in learning more? See our website at www.puredentalbrands.com.com